Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs (super low carb, keto)

Cream cheese, chocolate chips, vanilla. Can you get better than cookie dough? I submit that you cannot. These are very light, fluffy and don’t have a sharp cream cheese flavor, but rather a traditionally vanilla cookie dough batter flavor. I was so pleased with how these turned out.

Recipe:

8 oz cream cheese softened

1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter

1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter (the kind that’s only peanuts and salt)

1/3 cup swerve sweetener (erythritol)

1 tsp vanilla extract

4 oz Lilly’s baking chips (stevia sweetened chocolate chips)

Cream everything together in a mixer and then spray a cookie scoop with coconut oil cooking spray. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes before scooping onto parchment paper, then freeze for 30 minutes and store in the refrigerator in plastic baggies.

Left soft I could see dipping fruit in this as a “cookie dough dip.” I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think! Don’t forget to like and share, healthy food is one of the best gifts you can give!

Check out the Nutrition_Facts_Label here!

Advertisements

32 Comments Add yours

1. Glenn Hill says:

What is the nutrition stats on these?

Liked by 1 person

1. These depending on size turn out to be about 1-2 carbs each, I don’t usually count calories, but they shouldn’t be too bad there either.

2. Glenn Hill says:

I was more interested in the fat grams. We got 24 out of a batch, about golf ball sized. Trying to get more fat grams in our keto diet.

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh I see, I’m not exactly sure, I will try to generate the ingredients into nutritional content, I’m curious as well! I’ve found a lot of success adding extra butter as long as you keep them refrigerated

2. Hey Glenn, looks like if you split this recipe into 20 bombs (kind of large), they’d be 14 g of fat each and 2 carbs each. Thanks!

3. Cammie says:

Delicious! Absolutely loved this recipe! Thanks

Liked by 1 person

4. Yay, I’m so glad! I’m addicted too, it’s hopeless lol!!

5. Tiffany says:

Anyway to do these without the almond butter or peanut butter? I don’t like ethier.

Liked by 1 person

1. The nut butter adds a creaminess I’m not sure you’d want to give up. If you don’t like nut butters, Almond butter cannot be tasted or defected in this recipe. You literally wouldn’t know it’s there, unlike peanutbutter which has a strong unique taste. You can try them without, I’m sure they’d still be good, but I have never tried. I hope this helps!!

6. alix says:

is there a way to incorporate eggs ?

Liked by 1 person

1. Hmmm, you talking about for baking them? Pinterest has some cream cheese cookies that you bake, but these are so high fat they’d melt down to nothing. They don’t have flour. https://paleomomnoms.com/2017/05/20/paleo-chocolate-chip-cookies-w-coconut-flour/
      These are baked Paleo/Keto cookies 🙂

7. Kaci says:

Powdered sweetener (erythritol) or liquid?

Liked by 1 person

8. Powdered or granulated. I like granules because it tastes more like cookie dough that way! 🙂

9. Lynette says:

This is so so good. I didn’t even make balls I just eat it right outta the bowl! I did make a slight adjustment. I used the granular Swerve, only about 3-4 TBSP. I didn’t have chips so I ground up a Lily’s coconut bar and added that.

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m so glad you like them, I can’t stop from spooning it into my mouth either!!

10. Tracy Johnson says:

What are the calories in these, I’m gonna get about 24 cookies out of one batch?

1. At the bottom of the recipe is the nutrients label in blue, click there to check, 😊

11. Fallan says:

How long are they good for if refrigerated? They are amazing!

1. They can be frozen for up to 6 months in a ziplock or refrigerate for about 2 weeks tightly stored. The high fat content makes them last for a long time refrigerated.

12. Donna says:

Can the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bombs be baked… you had no mention of this?

1. No, they are so high fat that they would melt, not really bake. Thanks!

13. Abby says:

Thanks for this recipe! I chopped a frozen bomb up with strawberries and pecans. It tasted like peanut butter cheesecake 😍 totally satisfied a sweet craving I’ve been resisting all week!

1. That’s amazing!! So glad to hear you got creative with it!!!

14. DEBORAH STONE says:

OMG these are the ABSOLUTE best–I wondered where you got the “cookie dough” flavor but it all comes out, in,the finished bomb. Frozen & delicious. Great to make for friends who think I eat ice cubes & lettuce leaves. 😉

Liked by 1 person

1. Great! So stoked that you enjoyed them! I totally relate, i love sharing tasty healthy foods with friends to show how satisfying healthy eating can be!

15. John says:

Can I use Ghee in replace of butter?

Liked by 1 person

1. Hi John! Absolutely! Ghee should firm up in the fridge as well and would work great here!

16. Tasha says:

Can I use the Pyure blend? Would that work??

Liked by 1 person

17. I’m sure you could! Just do a little at a time, taste and stop when you like the result!! ❤❤❤

18. Tasha says:

I have swerve confectioner does it make any different?

Liked by 1 person

1. Nope, in fact it’s exactly the same and may make scooping them out easier!